Thursday 25 April 2013

Vaseline Essential Moisture

I've had this lotion for about two weeks now and I can't find one fault with it. I bought it from Superdrug and I mainly bought it there because it was £2.29 and usually it's £4.69 for the 400ml bottle which I think is pretty impressive and good value for money. I usually buy hydrating lotions as I have dry patches of skin due to my eczema scars. 

At first I tried the pure oat extract one, as I didn't want anything too over powering or highly fragranced as I didn't want it to irritate my my skin, and it didn't so I bought all three. There is cocoa radiant, aloe fresh and essential moisture.



('stratys multi-layer moisture' means that it infuses moisture at the top, core and deep down layers)

The Cocoa Radiant one has pure cocoa butter in it and it leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing and it 'ignites skin's natural glow at the source' and it's a rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin.

The Essential Moisture one has pure oat extract in it and it absorbs quickly without the greasiness that some lotions leave behind and it's a clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin.

The Aloe Fresh one has pure Aloe Vera extract in it and leaves skin feeling light and fresh (I 100% agree with that!) and it's a light feeling lotion for healthy fresh skin.

The consistency is quite runny, so applying it to the skin is very easy and it sinks in almost instantly. Once it's soaked into the skin it leaves it feeling very fresh and moist and it doesn't leave any greasiness either. Although, I think if you're exposed to the sun for a while you may have to reapply it. They also smell amazing! I'm especially in love with the scent of the cocoa radiant one and the aloe Vera one is a close second.

After two weeks of using it I've noticed a change in my skin it feels very soft and feels replenished and it's also helped reduce the redness of my scars and ease the itchiness of my eczema. 





Thanks for reading!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment