Friday 12 April 2013

10-1 tag: #SevenWhos #SixWheres

Day 4 meaning it's the penultimate part of the tag. Today I'm doing 'seven who's' and 'six where's'

Seven Who's

1. Who was the last person you saw?
Alex

2. Who was the last person you texted?
Sara

3. Who was the last person/people you hung out with?
Jordan, Ellie and Barry

4. Who was the last person to call you?
An unknown number

5. Who did you last hug?
Chanice

6. Who is the last person who texted you?
Naomi

7. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
My cats



Six Where's

1. Where does your best friend live?
Brentry 

2. Where did you last go?
Sixth Form

3. Where did you last hang out?
My friends house

4. Where do you go to school?
Cotham Sixth Form

5. Where is your favourite place to be?
Anywhere abroad and away from reality 


6. Where did you sleep last night?
My bed

Thanks for reading! And don't forget tomorrow it's the last part. I'd love your feedback so comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment