Thursday 11 April 2013

10-1 tag: #EightHaveYous

It's Day 3, meaning it's time for the 'eight have you's' part of the tag!


1.Have you ever like someone who had a boyfriend?

Yes, who hasn't?


2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Yes, so now boys are always in the friend zone unless I really like them


3. Have you been out of the country?

Yes several times, I prefer to be abroad


4. Have you done something outrageously dumb?

1000% yes!


5. Have you been back stabbed by a friend?

Only once


6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?

No, I don't plan on it happening either


7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?

No, I prefer them being older


8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?

A revision book yes, an actual book no 

Thanks for reading! And don't forget tomorrow I'll be uploading a piece more. I'd love your comments and feedback so comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment