Wednesday 10 April 2013

10-1 Tag: #NineWhats

It's day 2, meaning it's time for the 'nine what's' part of the 10-1 tag!

1. What's your mother name?
Sonia 

2. What did you do last weekend?
Um, I was at work, shopping, eating, online shopping, eating and sleeping 

3. What's the most important part of your life?
Um, knowing that close friends/family are happy

4. What would you rather be doing?
Sleeping or eating American pancakes


5. What did you last cry over?
Um, I've actually cried a lot recently and I have no idea why


6. What makes you feel better when you're upset?

Sweet food

7. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Does that mean a boyfriend? If it does then a sense of humour/personality


8. What are you worried about?
Failing my AS dance exam

9. What did you have for breakfast?
A bowl of coco pops, some melon and grapes and a cup of coffee

Thanks for reading! And don't forget tomorrow I'll be uploading a piece more, I'd love your feedback so write a cheeky message below!

Facebook ....  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment