Tuesday 9 April 2013

10-1 Tag: #TenHows

I was tag searching and stumbled across this tag, and it is the 10-1 tag. I'm sure some of you know it but anyway, it's a tag which asks for ten how's, nine what's, eight have you's, seven who's, six where's, five do's, four why's, three if's, two would you ever's and lastly one last question, and I'm going to upload a piece of this tag everyday for 5 days. So lets start with day 1 and ten how's.

Ten how's:

1. How did you get one of your scars?
I was taking out a home-made lasagna out of the oven and the back of my forearm caught the oven 'drawer' thing


2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I went to Za Za Bazaar(a buffet restaurant) with my friend Lauren, we then went bowling and had some drinks at mine and she stayed over.


3. How are you feeling at this moment in time?
Super stressed as I have sooo much work due for tomorrow but here I am sat writing a blog...


4. How did your night go last night?
It was okay, I had a night in as I had school the next day, so in the evening I chilled and watched Revenge and Made In Chelsea

(Cast of Revenge)

5. How did you do in high school? (in my case secondary school)
Quite good considering, I managed to get 2 A*'s, 5 A's, 4 B's and a C


6. How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I'm currently in my work top, so I got given that by Marks & Spencer 

7. How often do you see your best friend?
Um, it depends on what our plans are but mostly every fortnight


8. How much money did you spend last month?
Um, a lot, I don't really know what I spent it on either

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
Ideally, somewhere in my 20's, like 23-27

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
I shall be 17, yay


Thanks for reading! And don't forget tomorrow I'll be uploading a piece more, I'd love your feedback so write a cheeky message below!

You can find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/saamrobertsonx


No comments:

Post a Comment