Monday 8 April 2013

Soap and Glory: Hair Supply, The Righteous Butter and Flirtigo

Today i'm reviewing Soap and Glory Hair supply, Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter and Soap and Glory Flirtigo.



Firstly, I'm starting of with the Soap and Glory Hair Supply. It's in a 50ml bottle, and on the front it says 'Gloss-giving radiance and repair mask, for all hair types'. I love this product so much, it has an amazing fresh aroma to it, during the application and washing it off, my hair felt amazing. However, when I was blow drying my hair and rubbing my fingers through it to make it dry faster, it made my hair feel horrible and disgusting. Although, when I straightened my hair afterwards, my hair looked and felt amazing, my hair had a lovely glow and shine to it and it felt highly mosturised and nourished. So I recommend that you buy this product.



Secondly, is the Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter, it's in a little 50ml pot. And like all Soap and Glory products it smells so fresh and amazing. This butter is a heavy consistency but it sinks in well and makes my skin feel really hydrated. Also, the products contain Shea butter, Aloe Vera, Rosehip seed oil and vitamin E which are all good for the skin. So if you like moisturising body products go for this!


And lastly, is the Soap and Glory Flirtigo. It's in a 250ml spray bottle and it's a spray-on body moisturising mist. The product again smells so fresh and amazing. This product is really good if you are in a rush as a couple of squirts on each limb, rub it in and you are good to go! I wouldn't recommend using this product with a perfume as the aroma from it stays on you all day!



Thanks for reading!

You can find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/saamrobertsonx

No comments:

Post a Comment