Saturday 13 April 2013

10-1 Tag: #FiveDos #FourWhys #ThreeIfs #TwoWouldYouEvers #OneLastQuestion

Aww, It's Day 5 meaning it's the last day of this tag:( Today I'm doing 'Five do's', 'Four why's', 'Three if's', 'Two would you ever's' and 'One last question'

Five do's

1. Do you think anyone likes you?
No

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Um, when I was younger but not anymore.

3. Do you know the muffin man?
No, should I know him?

4. Does the future scare you?
HELL YEAH! I'm scared about how my life is going to turn out and about how I'm going to die and what's after death

5. Do your parents know about your blog?
No, she doesn't

Four why's

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Um, we understand each other and it would be weird if we weren't best friends

2. Why did you get into Blogging?
Um, I've been reading a lot of blogs lately so I thought I'd give it a crack and I've always wanted to write one

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Um, not sure, ask her

4. Why are you doing this survey?
Why the hell not?

Two Would you ever's

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your exes?
Probably not

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yes

One last question

1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Mostly yes

Thanks for reading! If you want me to do another tag let me know, I'd love your comments and feedback so comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment