Thursday 9 May 2013

Picture Time! Singapore and Borneo

I thought I would share some of my pictures from Singapore and Borneo with you all.

(Singapore airport)


(View from my Aunties apartment in the condo)




(I think this is a museum of art but I'm not sure)


(Marina Bay Sands Hotel.The top is shaped like a boat and it has a swimming pool on top. At night it does laser shows which are so good!)


(The F1 grandstand. I've also walked on their track)


(1 Altitude, it's a bar/restaurant and it's like a mini Empire state building the views are amazing)


(Gardens by the Bay, any garden lovers dream)



(Mum, Me and my Auntie)


(50 metre swimming pool in my Auntie's condo)




(Cable car to Sentosa)




(Merlion, mascot of Singapore and there are five in Singapore)




(Sarawak Forestry, home of the orangutans. The name 'orangutan is derived from malay words 'orang' means people and 'hutan' means forest translating to 'people of the forest')






( The pool at our accomodation)


(I missed every time of getting a shot of a dolphin but this is as close as I'm ever getting)




(The secluded beach, it was so peaceful there, I also burnt like a mother!)


(Permai Rainforest Resort is an amazing resort to go to, it has a beach, free roaming monkeys, cafe, recreational activities and training activities both are done on land and water.My family and I went dolphin watching and to Satang Island, which was AMAZING I'd literally recommend that to everyone )














(The beach in Permai Rainforest Resort)


Thanks for reading! If you want me to do a detailed blog about what I did there then let me know.

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment