Saturday 18 May 2013

Barry M Nail Paint in 'Silvery Lilac'

Today I'm reviewing Barry M's 'Silvery Lilac-324'. I bought it as I have wanted to try a duo-chrome nail polish and all Barry M nail stuff was on for 3 for 2 at Superdrug and like a koala to a tree I couldn't resist it.



It is this lovely shimmery silver and lilac, and in some light it's almost a green/teal colour, it also has little flecks of silver. Two-three coats should give you a good solid colour as the polish is quite sheer. The drying time is fairly quick considering you need a couple of coats to get an opaque colour and the application is good too. With help from the flecks of silver it dries with a shine so you don't necessarily need a top coat but to help with its staying power you could add a top coat.
It didn't chip for a good 3-5 days(with top coat) which for me is bonus as I find painting my nails a tedious job but it does make a difference when your nails are painted.

You can buy it from the Barry M website, Superdrug or Boots.

What are your favourite nail polishes?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment