Sunday 12 May 2013

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion, Soothing Facial Toner and Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Today I'm reviewing three products from Simple from their Kind to skin range:
My skincare routine was quite bad before using these products I would only ever use a facial scrub and face mask when I needed it or I wanted a pick me up, bearing in mind I had quite good skin up until last September when I started to break out really easily and my skin looked awful. So I went and bought some Simple products I'm not sure why I bought them but the range caught my eye. They seemed straight forward about what's in them and how it helps the skin.

When I wore make up I never used a proper make up remover I would only ever use face wipes as they were so convenient and quick to use but since finding out that they were bad for my skin.(high levels of preservatives, alcohol and anti-bacterial agents to keep them usable, the harsh chemicals irritate the delicate eye area, bad for the environment etc.) I stopped using them regularly but I do still use them when I go camping as my skincare routine gets a bit mixed up and I never have enough time to use a cleanser, toner, moisturiser.

The Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion makes my skin feel so good and fresh. I usually apply it with a cotton pad and use a grape size amount and wiping away from my face. I saw instant results with using this, my skin looked so much cleaner and I could see all the gunk from my face on the cotton pad. It has quite a thick consistency to it, which I see it as a good thing as it stays on the pad and it makes it easier to apply. It's also really good for removing eye make up as well.
The soothing facial toner makes my skin feel refreshed and tightened. I apply it in the same way as the cleanser. When I apply it in the morning it makes me skin feel ready and awake for that day, and at night it makes my skin feel really clean.
The replenished rich moisturiser makes my skin feel so smooth. As with all of the Simple products it's odourless. It is thick and white but becomes colourless when applied onto the skin and it takes 5-8 minutes for it to sink into the skin. I'd recommend this product for the winter months and overnight as it gives a deep moisturisation. I think for when it gets warmer you will only need the light hydrating moisturiser.

After a week of using all these products I could definitely see a difference in my skin and people were commenting saying how good it looked. I love these products so much as using these have helped me to see that a skincare routine does make a big difference to your skin and that it is important.

These products are amazing and I'm thinking of getting the Spot Zapper, Eye Make-Up Remover and the Light Hydrating Moisturiser.

What are your favourite Simple products?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment