Tuesday 14 May 2013

Topshop Nail Polish in 'Bees Knees' and 'Air Kisses'

Today I'm going to talk about Topshop Nail Polish. I only have two, I have an almost sky blue 'Air Kisses' and a pastel yellow 'Bees Knees'. Firstly, the packaging for their make up brand is so cute and I've always wanted to try out the nail polish.

I'm not really a big fan of bright colours but I thought I would venture out of my comfort zone and buy these two. Topshop's yellow looked like a pastel colour in the bottle but on my nails it was a bright pastel colour, which I was hasty about but I've actually grown to love it. 


I've been searching for a really nice blue for ages now and I stumbled across 'Air Kisses' and I fell in love with it straight away, it is such a pretty colour and it will be good for the spring and summer season.


The application was really quick and easy it didn't have a tiny brush like some polishes but it didn't have a fat brush where it made application tricky.


The formula of this polish is pretty good, although you do need two coats for the colour to really pop but if you got the application spot on I think it could take you only one coat. Also Topshop have an amazing selection of colours and I think currently there is a deal on, it might be two for £10. The only downside to the polish is that it takes at least 10 minutes for it to dry completely, which isn't ideal for people who like to rush and use their hands a lot.

They manage to stay on my nails for about 2-3 days chip-free without using a top coat but with using a good quality top coat I got an extra 2-3 day wear out of them. They are fairly inexpensive considering the quality of them, and they retail for £5-6. 


Do you own any Topshop nail polishes? What's you're favourite colour of polish?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment