Friday 24 January 2014

Hi, My Name Is Sam And...

... I'm a coffee addict. Yes I'm going to share my latest love with you all. I love Coffee. It all started when I was at Sixth Form and I had a free period and there's nothing to do at my sixth form and I had no work to do, so I strolled to Starbucks as a treat for myself. And a tradition was born. About a year ago I would go twice a week because of my timetable but now I only go every other week which is a big improvement, every time I went I would try something new, so one week I would have normal cappuccino, latte,  latte macchiato and the list goes on.. And then one day I got a caramel latte and oh my god I have never tasted anything better in my life and ever since that moment that is the only thing I get from there apart from their Caramel Frappuccino. And I've been trying to recreate their Latte ever since. Enter Caramel syrup and Nescafe sachets.



I always knew these sachets were around, I just never got around to buying them, until they were on offer and I thought why not. I first tried the Caramel Latte, which I loved and then I tried the Cappuccino which I didn't mind but it wasn't my favourite so I then bought Caramel syrup to have with it and it tasted amazing. And then by happy accident I picked up vanilla latte box and wow, I was literally in love. I often don't like vanilla tasting food/drink as it often tastes quite sickly but in the coffee there's only a subtle hint of it.


Are you on team coffee or team tea?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment