Friday 24 January 2014

First Impressions: Glossybox January 2014

Hey guys, so today I'm going to be doing a first impressions/review of Januarys Glossybox Inside the box you get 5 samples of either beauty, nails, hair-care, skin-care or a fragrance. You also get a magazine and a little card saying what products you get and how much a full sized product is. It's £12.95 a month including post and packaging, you can check out more of their plans here.






When I saw two tiny tubes of this I cried a little, why couldn't the company just make a bigger tube? And it made me feel prejudice towards this brand, but I read the information sheet it came with and thought ah that's why the tubes are so small. As the sheet says that a little goes a long way and you can use it on any dry areas, so I put a speck of it on my finger and rubbed it in my lips and I could almost instantly feel it sink in. So overall, it's not as bad as what I was expecting.


I was intrigued by this as I've always wanted to try this brand but never have so it's nice to see this in there. The body wash smells fruity but it's also got something else in there which I like, the scent smells like it's something you would use in the evening time. So I'm excited to try this.


When I saw this advertised on Glossybox's website I just instantly knew that it would be from the Vintage Cosmetic Company and I wasn't wrong, booyah! I really love the pretty vintage floral pattern and it has sharp ends meaning it can get all of those pesky hairs.


Well wasn't that a mouthful! I haven't used it yet but I will when I need to de puff my eyes and it might even be a cheap alternative to Skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels.


As soon as I seen this it instantly reminded me of my secondary school years, when my friends and I would have have sleepovers and watch films, paint each others nails, give makeovers and all that jazz. So it'll be nice to put them on again and think of the memories.

Were you happy with this months Glossybox? Was there any different items in your box?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment