Wednesday 1 January 2014

December Favourites

Hey guys, today I'm going to be sharing with you my December favourites, I have a mix of makeup, hair care, fragrance and box sets.

Lets start off with make-up, I'm particularly loving the Maybelline The Volum' Express Falsies Flared Mascara it just gives me the most winged out eyelashes ever, it also makes my lashes longer and thicker.


Another make-up item I have been loving this month is the Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Lip Balm, given that the weather has changed my lips have been feeling the chilly weather and are chapped most evenings so I put this on before I go to bed and when I wake up I have soft lips and no dryness in sight. I have done a more detailed review here.


In terms of hair care I have been loving the Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray. It smells amazing, it's lasted me a long time and I've also seen a difference in the ends of my hair as I've been using it religiously for the past 6-7 months and only now I'm starting to reach the bottom of the bottle. I have tried other heat sprays but they've left my hair greasy whereas this one doesn't.


Moving onto nails, I'm particularly loving the Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish line, It applies beautifully although you do have to do two coats if you want a fully opaque wash of colour and it dries quickly. This colour in particular is one of my most used shades, as for me it's the perfect 'I-don't-know-what-nail-colour-to-wear-but-I'm-in-the-mood-to-wear-this' colour.


My next favourite is Katy Perry's Killer Queen perfume, I received a mini sample of this in a Glossybox and I have been hooked ever since and luckily when it ran out I had got given a bottle for Christmas. The scent is so soft, sensual and feminine, I do think it's more of an evening fragrance but I often wear it in the day and get compliments when I do.


My next favourites are two box sets, I received both of these as a Christmas present as I adore these with a huge passion. Ever since I went to the Harry Potter Studios back in July I have been hooked on watching the films but I've been borrowing my neighbours so my mum thought it was about time that I had my own set. Another thing that my mum got me was The Big Bang Theory box set, I love this so much, I watch it all the time and if I watched the first 5 minutes of an episode I could probably tell you what happened in the episode and have a guess as to what it is called too, yes I am one sad human being...


So these were my favourites, what were yours?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment