Saturday 12 April 2014

Wet To Dry Hair Care Routine

Hey guys, today I'm going to talk about my wet to dry hair care routine. I'm not going to mention the shampoo and conditioner I use as I've got a post coming up which will go into this. To start of with I wash my hair, put it into a hair towel and let it sit in the towel for five minutes which is long enough for me to moisturise and get dressed. 


So firstly, I put a couple of sprays of Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray in my hair, as you should always protect your hair from heat as it can damage your hair which isn't good! I love it as it smells amazing, and I have tried other heat sprays but they've left my hair greasy whereas this one doesn't no matter how many sprays you put in your hair.

Then after I've protected my hair, I put a little of the Toni and Guy Shine Gloss Serum in my hair so it controls any frizz that I have and it gives my hair a nice shine, when I apply this I do it from the mid section to the ends of my hair, avoiding the roots as it can make the top section of your head greasy.

Then once I've prepped my hair I blowdry my hair using the Revlon Cord Magic Hair Dryer, I've had this for about six years now and I don't think I'll be needing to replace it any time soon. It blow dries my hair so quickly, I don't do my hair in any fancy way, I put my head upside down and blow dry the ends of my hair then when it's dry, I then blow dry the top of my head.

What's your haircare routine?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment