Friday 18 April 2014

Spring/Summer Nails

Hey guys, today I thought I would share with you my favourite nail trends for Spring 2014, I've seen a lot floating around, so I've narrowed it down to my top 5.


01. Lego Nails
This is a trend that was sported with Burberry and Prabal Gurung. It's all about the primary colours like red, blue, yellow and of course vibrant orange which are more popular than the usual neon shades.


02. Pastels
Of course I had to mention this trend, pastels are everywhere I go. But this time around they've taken a milky approach.


03. Natural Nails
The most elegant trend of the bunch I think. Keep your nails short and use a conditioning treatment and go 'naked' or if you have a light shimmer shade put that on your tips for a classy touch.


04. Stripes
I love me a striped nail whether it be a diagonal stripe, horizontal stripe or vertical stripe, I just love it. I think it's such a quick and easy nail art to achieve.


05. A Modern Mani
Out with the pink and white horizontal lines and in with the sheer nails and bold diagonal lines.


What is your favourite nail trend?
Sam x

Facebook | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment