Thursday 20 March 2014

A Little Update

Hey guys, so I have a couple of things that I want to share with you so, I'd better get started..

First up my blog might be a little drier than normal for the next couple of months as it's coming up to the beginning of exam season which means sweating my bum off revising for Food Technology and finishing coursework for Art and Textiles, and I get very stressed when under pressure, so I just want to say that my blog will have to take a back seat for a while just so I can do the best I can.

Secondly, with the #NoMakeUpSelfie trending in the UK, I wanted to share my selfie with you and please donate anything you can, it can help research the cures for cancer so millions of people in the world don't have to lose their battle with cancer. You can donate here and find more about cancer here.


Have a good weekend and I'll put a post up when I can,
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment