Monday 16 September 2013

Topshop Nails Review

Hey guys, today I'm reviewing a glitter delight from Topshop.

I've never really been on the glitter bandwagon until now and that's because this plain silver glitter goes on top of everything and it can make the nail varnish look 100 times better.


 For instance take a black nail varnish, which scares me massively but with a coat of the glitter, I would happily walk out the house with it on. It also goes nicely on pinks, blues, greens, reds etc.

Top row L-R; Barry M 'Bright Red', Rimmel Lycra Pro 'Pink Of Me', Topshop 'Air Kisses'
Bottom Row L-R; Barry M 'Greenberry', Maybelline Color Show 'Bubblicious', Barry M 'Black'

It applies well although I did use two coats to get the right amount of glitter I like on my nails. It lasted 2-4 days which is a pretty standard amount of time for nail polish to last on my nails, my only bugbear with this nail polish is that its a bugger to get off! 

What's your favourite glitter nail polish?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment