Sunday 22 September 2013

Time For A Watch

Hey guys, I apologise now for the random post but here it goes I've never really needed a watch as I've always had my phone or iPod on me at all times, but recently I've been finding myself needing one. I didn't want to get an expensive one as I've never really got on with watches as I would wear it everyday for a week and then after that forget I had it and by the time I needed to use it again the battery would have died. So we popped into Argos, and I found this gem.



The thing that drawn me most to this watch is that it looked like a bracelet and it also looked like it would fit my small wrist which it did, result! Another thing that made me love it more was the cool packaging and the three bracelets that came with it, not to mention the price tag at the time I bought it, it was £14.99 and then my mum gave me a £10 gift voucher so in the end I paid £4.99. What a bargain!

Sam x

Facebook | Twitter | BlogLovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment