Friday 27 September 2013

The Body Shop Body Butters

Hey guys, I love pretty much everything from The Body Shop, and their body butters are no exception. I have two already, I have a Satsuma one and a Pink Grapefruit one. I'm quite sceptical when it comes to body products as I don't want it to irritate my eczema but the body butters don't at all.


They both smell incredible the grapefruit one smells very zingy like and the satsuma one smells edible also the scent stays on the skin for such a long time, I applied it before an eight hour shift at work and when I had got home my mum could still smell it and thought I had put some more on, they both just melt onto the skin and feel very moisturising. It's really creamy so it means that a small amount will go a long way although the pink grapefruit body butter isn't as creamy as the satsuma one but I can get over that fact as the scent is just amazing. I'm already eyeing up another body butter and a fragrance to go alongside the body butter.

Pink Grapefruit

Satsuma

They're priced for £13.00 which is mid range for a body butter but it isn't as expensive as others, yes Diptyque I'm looking at you.. However The Body Shop always have an amazing offer like 20/40% off so it's impossible to spend the full price on one of these.

What's your favourite scent from the body shop?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment