Sunday 4 August 2013

The Body Shop Haul

Today, I thought I would show you a mini haul from The Body Shop as the first time I was in there they had a 30% off and a sale so I couldn't resist those offers and then recently they've had a half price off all their body butters and again I couldn't resist that offer.


As these were half price I bought two for the price of one, I bought a Satsuma one and a Grapefruit one, these smell AMAZING! 


I didn't need any more lip products but these were on a three for two or something so I bought a Grapefruit one and a Shea one.


A customer from work recommended that I try this hand gel as the smell lingers on the skin for a while, and as my hand sanitizer from wilkinson's had ran out I bought a new one.


A mini Satsuma body butter as I love this stuff and it's a perfect size for my bag.


I didn't need another eye shadow but it was £2.50 so I couldn't resist it.

What have you bought recently?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment