Thursday 22 August 2013

NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm

Today I'm going to talk about NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm. I had high hopes for this lip balm as so many people have raved about this lip product and boy it did not disappoint.


It smells like honey and lemon/orange, which usually I'm not keen on but this smells incredible. The texture isn't like your bog-standard lip balm it has a quite thick consistency to it which I love as you don't need much per application, also it sinks in almost immediately. It dries to a matte finish which makes it perfect as a base for lipstick. I find this lip balm to be more moisturising than any other lip product on the market. I mostly use this in the evenings as it stops my lips from being chapped the next morning and it makes them feel very soft and ultra nourished.


The only downside to this lip balm is that it's glass, yes it makes it feel more luxurious but there's always the fear of dropping it. The jar is also stupidly heavy for such a small product. But that still won't stop me from re-purchasing another jar when mine runs out.

Are you a fan of this lip balm?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment