Friday 2 August 2013

July Favourites

A month has passed, which can only mean one thing it's favourites time! I have a mixture of products from beauty, body, fragrance, food and drink.

Beauty


No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara - Holy cow this mascara is amazing, I love the brush as it gets all of my lashes and it makes my lashes look fuller and curvier.

Soap and Glory Supercat eye liner - This eye liner has been a life saver in the last month as the weather has been very humid and I've found that it does not budge at all. Could this be a holy grail eye liner?

Revlon Lip butter in 'Berry Smoothie' - I love this stuff as I'm not a confident lipstick wearer this gives just enough colour for it not to be over powering and for me it's a perfect everyday colour.

Topshop nail varnish - This is the best glitter nail varnish EVER it goes on so nicely on top of other colours and I've managed to get a lot of wear out of it.

Body


The Body Shop Body Butter - These smell amazing and I love the fact that the smell lingers on your body for a while too, also these are quite thick which really helps with my dry patches on my body.

Dove Summer Glow - Since I have the most obvious tan lines in the world, I've been using a gradual tanner to tan my white bits and it has helped as they're not as noticeable now, I would use a normal tanner but I'm scared of them as I don't want it to be streaky or too orange or for it to be darker/lighter than my own tan.

Fragrance

 

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - I've been using this perfume as one of my go-to daytime scents, as it just smells amazing and very casual and 'breezy'

DKNY Red Delicious - This scent was made for the summer it smells so fruity and fresh, which personally I love, I often wear this during the day although I have worn it on occasion in the evening.

M&S Home Blueberry Room Spray - I love this room spray it's perfect for the summer and it fills my room with a lovely scent for hours.

Food and Drink


Kellogg's Coco Pops - I could eat this cereal everyday and never get bored of it, I love it so much that one day I ate three bowls..

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino - I have drank so many of these bad boys in the past month, it's just a perfect ice cold drink.

What have been your favourite products to use in July?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment