Tuesday 9 July 2013

Poundland Bargains

Recently, I've noticed that there are a few bargains to be had at Poundland's beauty section. They stock anything from Milani to Stila and Rimmel to Dainty Doll. As I was in there I picked up a few bits.


A lip balm as, well I just love lip balms. This usually retails for £1.75.


I bought these as they were such a bargain for the price. I especially love 'Pink Of Me' and 'Virtual Violet'. The Rimmel polishes retail for £4.59 at boots and the Sally Hansen polish retails for £2.00 online.


Even though it's a refill it still comes with a sponge which is always useful. It usually retails for £18.


I was so surprised to see Dainty Doll in Poundland as some of the products from the range are more than £10 each. The only colours in Poundland was a green, yellow and a brown, and as I'm not one for a bright eyeshadow I stuck to the neutral shade. It usually retails for £11.


The Maybelline duo eye shadow usually retails for £1-3 and the Milani quad retails for £3 online.


The mascara retails for £4 online.

All in all I saved a whooping £45.52! What is your best Poundland saving?
Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment