Monday 2 December 2013

Lush You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt

Hey guys, the other week I was very naughty and I might have spent a little a lot in Lush. So be prepared for a tonne of Lush coming your way! I thought I would kick start my Lush posts of with a less Christmassy bath item and as they progress they will get more Christmassy. And the bath melt in question is the You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt.


The bath melts main ingredient is Mango butter. Now from what the lady told me and from what I remember mango butter is good for the body as it helps to soothe and moisturise dry skin, it also helps to combat skin issues like eczema and dermatitis. The bath melt also contains cocoa butter, lemongrass oil, lemon oil, almond oil and avocado butter all of which are natural ingredients and beneficial for the body.


I used the whole thing up as the lady didn't tell me that I could cut it in half and still get all the goodness that is inside. It dissolved nicely and my bathroom had a lovely citrusy scent due to the lemon oil, lemongrass oil and other oils. My bath water had a mild orange tinge to it, and as soon as I got in the bath I could feel my body getting moisturised and soft.


At £3.25 it's a reasonable price especially as you could get more than one use out of it.

Have you tried the You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment