Friday 20 December 2013

Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Luxury Bath Melt

Hey guys, today I thought I would review another bath item from Lush, and the one in question today is the Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Luxury Bath Melt. First of let me just say it smells INCREDIBLE, if you like the scent of their Snow Fairy shower gel and Godmother soap you will love this, and if I had to pick one scent out of their whole range and use for the rest of my life it would 100% be this.


The main ingredient is Marshmallow powder(Althaea). Now I never knew that marshmallow powder was a thing until the lady told me about it. It has many internal uses as well as external uses like applying on any inflammation, small cuts, insect bites and infections.


It turned my bath water a very light pink which didn't stain my bath tub at all. And when I stepped into the bath I could feel the bath melt doing its thing, as the water felt creamy/silky if that makes sense? I found that the scent stayed until I got out of the bath and the water drained away, although my bathroom still had a slight scent of the bath melt. The bubbles/foam did fade away after 15 minutes but I'm sure I will repurchase it again. It didn't irritate my eczema at all and left my skin feeling very smooth. So overall it's a nice bath melt but I don't think I'll purchase it soon as I still have a lot of Lush products to use up. Although I think I prefer it over the mango bath melt but I don't know if that because I prefer the scent of this one rather than the other one.



Do you like the melting marshmallow melt?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment