Saturday 22 June 2013

Maybelline Color Show in 'Superpower Blue'

Hey guys, so today I'm doing a review on Maybelline's Color Show Superpower blue, I have four of these in total and counting.


The colour is a lovely mid sea toned blue. I have mixed feelings on this colour of polish. There was nothing wrong with the application or the size of the brush and you only needed 1 or 2 coats to get an opaque colour depending on how you apply it. And it lasts 3-4 days with a top coat and 1-2 without a top coat, but my god did it stain my nails for 3-4 days even with a base coat! and even after me scrubbing them with every household detergent possible! I will still use this polish but only on my ring finger as, as much as I love the colour I do think sometimes it can be a bit over powering.

                


Do you own any Maybelline Color Show nail polishes?

Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment