Thursday 6 June 2013

Lush Haul and Mini Review

Hey, hope you're well, today I thought I would show you a mini lush haul and review the items that I bought.


The first thing I bought was the bubblegum lipscrub. Now, I have wanted to try this for soo long but I've only just got round to buying it, it retails at £5.25. I do think it's a bit overpriced for what you get as it is only a small pot and you could easily make it at home. Although it smells AMAZING, it reminds me of my childhood and it's so sweet smelling. I absolutely love the colour too. Because the majority of it is sugar, I felt really weird rubbing it into my lips but it tasted so nice afterwards, my lips looked and felt so nice and smooth and it got rid of the dry skin, I think this would be perfect for in the winter when it gets cold and you're more susceptible to dry/chapped lips. But, it is super crumbly and you can't apply it without a mirror as the sugar gets everywhere and if you didn't have a mirror it would look like you had eaten a doughnut and not licked the excess sugar off.


 The next thing I bought was the mask of magnaminty which is a green face mask, the big tub(315g) retails for £8.75. It smells AMAZING again, it smells just like mint ice-cream which I absolutely love. It contains peppermint oil which 'stimulates the blood vessels just below the skin to get things moving' which helps to wake up sluggish/dull skin. The mask applies really smoothly as it's quite thick in consistency and it also contains ground aduki beans which is a natural exfoliator. After using this my skin feels so smooth and clean. I use this mask once a week to give my skin a booster. The lady on the counter suggested that I refrigerate it as it would have a better cooling effect and I agree it was so nice to have a cooling face mask.



I think these will be my future go-to face mask and lip treatment as I'm thoroughly enjoying them at the moment. Are you liking these products? Do you have a favourite Lush face mask or lip scrub?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment