Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wishlist: Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Collection

Hey guys, today I'm talking to you about my latest scent love which comes from Jo Malone and it's the Peony & Blush Suede Collection. I had a sample of this in a Vogue magazine which I've just got around to using, it contains notes of red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower and of course Peony. Now I'm not one for floral scents I prefer a fruity scent, so I'm surprised that I like it but I think I like it because of the red apple scent which is prominent in the fragrance that I'm now hooked. So if anyone has a spare £200 lying around I'd happily take it of your hands so I can buy the candle, body crème and cologne..

Peony & Blush Suede Jo Malone Collection

Do you like this fragrance?
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment