Sunday 10 November 2013

Paris#2 Make Up and Nails

Hey guys, so as part of my Paris posts, today I'm going to share with you the make-up and nail varnish that I bought with me.



A tinted moisturiser as I'm not into foundations but I'll happily jump on the BB cream/tinted moisturiser band wagon. I found that this balanced out my skin tone, smells amazing and lasts all day.





My Autograph face palette, it has everything in it eye shadows, blushers, a small bronzer, lip gloss, a huge mirror, which made it perfect for me to take to Paris, it's also hand bag friendly too. 


My very loved No7 Exquisite Curl mascara, a lashing of this and I'm ready to go.




Some beauty tools, two eye shadow brushes to blend with, a mini blush brush and tweezers to pluck any unwanted hair with, I also took some eye lash curlers which I didn't photograph.


Yes, I did take five eye liner pencils with me and yes you have spotted a favourite eye liner pencil brand.. I took my favourite liquid liner pen by Soap and Glory, a black eye liner pencil for the tight line, a nude eye liner pencil for the water line, the taupe eye liner pencil makes a very good eye shadow, and a white eye liner pencil for the inner corner.


My Nuxe lip balm, I freaking love this stuff as I feel like it does help nourish my lips, review HERE.


And lastly, we move on to nails, I wore this one as I wanted to try it out, it's such a beautiful shade and didn't chip at all. A review will be coming soon!

So that sums up what beauty bits I took, hope you had a lovely week
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment